Los Angeles, CA
Title: Student Internship - IT
Start Date: 5/21/2018
End Date: 8/17/2018
Internship type: Summer internship
Education requirements: Undergraduate Students
Compensation: Paid Internship
Mentorship information: Part of a team with multiple mentors
What You Will Do During This Internship:
- Work as a member of our help desk team and providing general technical support for end-users.
- Troubleshoot and support our workstations, laptops, printers, plotters, video conferencing, and other peripherals.
- Maintain and support administrative, graphics, and Revit applications in a mixed Windows and Macintosh environment.
- Perform workstation and telephone adds/moves/changes.
- Provide desktop support documentation, system backup and recovery, and application upgrades.
- Student working towards a Bachelor’s degree in the Information Technology field
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic team player
- Demonstrated leadership in their school and/or community
- Proven troubleshooting skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to produce timely deliverables and manage multiple/shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently, as well as navigate and maintain productivity in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required
- Cover Letter
- Submit an online application on Gensler.com/Careers, including a resume and cover letter.