Title: Graphic Design Intern
Start Date: 5/20/2018
End Date: 7/30/2018
Category: Graphic design
Internship type: Summer internship
Education requirements: Undergraduate Students, High School Graduates
Compensation: School Credit Internship
Mentorship information: To be determined
Graphic Design Intern
StyleHaul is looking for motivated candidates who have a strong interest in graphic design, fashion and social. As a Graphic Design Intern you will report to the Associate Art Director and assist on creating materials for the sales and marketing teams. This role will assist on projects such as branded decks, print collateral and original social graphics. With a focus on the fashion & beauty space, the preferred design aesthetic is clean and editorial.
Successful candidates will have an eye for detail and be able to communicate a story visually. Candidates must have a deep interest in fashion, beauty, social and content creators. They must be highly organized and able to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced and team-oriented creative environment.
- Organize and manage creative assets
- Photo archiving
- Participate and create assets for Facebook and Instagram Lives
- Wrap final digital assets
- Reformat creative assets to designated sizes
- Work directly with marketing team to create graphics
- A minimum of 2 days, 10 hours per week
- Candidate MUST be able to receive college credit.
- *This is an unpaid internship.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, etc)
- Please send your resume, a few examples of work or an online portfolio to email@example.com with the subject: Graphic Design Intern.